For the applicant who has an international foreign driving license or certificates from uncertified training institute by the Authority, the applicant should apply for Certificate Equation & submit all the required documents to be reviewed by the Authority to assure that it matched with its certified rules & regulations.
Currently DMCA accept:
1. RYA Powerboat Level 2 – for up to 12m Pleasure License
2. RYA Dayskipper Practical – For up to 24m Pleasure License
(N.B. This is subject to change at DMCAs prerogative)
Billig Cialis Super Active Required documents:
1. Filling the Marine Crew Licensing Application form (Ref. No. LR-FRM-004-V1)
2. Passport, UAE family book or Emirates Identity card copy for UAE National, or Passport, UAE valid visa or Emirates identity card for expats.
3. One recent Personal Photograph with white color background.
4. The original Marine craft driving certificate/RYA Powerboat Level 2 (12m)/RYA Dayskipper Practical (24m)
5. The applicant’s age should not less than 16 years.
6. NOC from sponsor for non-UAE national
7. Medical fitness certificate from approved medical centers.
INTERNATIONAL MODERN HOSPITAL is the approved medical centre. www.imh.ae.
1. Once you have the required documents for your license go to the DMCA headquarters for processing.
2. Approaching from DOSC direction, follow Beach road, past the Dry docks and turn left to head into Dubai Maritime City. Take the first right, you will see a car park, turn immediately left and the building you require is the second on the right. Please see link for map: Location Map
3. With all the paperwork the process should take approx. 30 minutes.
4. The cost is 600AED + 10AED Knowledge Fee
For more information, please refer to the DMCA website: